Individual game viewers/time
- Started collecting at around 14:10 GMT on the 27th.
- Collected at 5 minute intervals.
- Viewer count taken from the twitch API, game times parsed from the schedule page (whoever updated that thing during the marathon you own).
- Backend is a small python script run by cron every 5 minutes.
- Available here
- Frontend powered by Skeleton, jQuery and the Google chart API.
- Record data every minute.
- Insert nulls even when the API screws up/the stream is down so we have a data point for every period of time.
- Process more on the backend, where we have time to spare.
- alligator 2013 -